Greece and the mediterranean cuisine.
Read below for more amazing local and traditional Greek foods and drinks.
- 14 Of The Best Chania Restaurants To Delight in Authentic Cretan Food
- 6 of the Best Wineries in Crete to Enjoy Indigenous Wines from Greece
- The 10 Best Greek Cookbooks For A Worldly Kitchen
- How Do You Make Phyllo Dough From Scratch – Easy Homemade Recipe
- Cretan Dakos Recipe: The Best Authentic Cretan Salad You Want To Make
- Why Thyme Honey From Crete Is One of the Best in the World
- Bougatsa Recipe – How To Make Chania-Style Bougatsa from Crete
- 5 Reasons Why You Want To Have An Olive Oil Tasting in Crete
- How To Choose Cretan Olive Oil With Tips From Top Producer Terra Creta
- How To Make The Best Authentic Boureki Recipe From Chania Crete
- Melomakarona Recipe: Best Greek Christmas Cookies To Delight InThis melomakarona recipe is for one of the most beloved Greek Christmas cookies. Soft and oval-shaped, these cookies with orange and cinnamon flavors are drenched in a honey syrup and covered with walnuts. Addictive, these melt-in-your-mouth cookies are irresistible.